I’m Asha (pronounced “Tasha” but without the “T”) – wife, mom, daughter, friend and so much more. My biggest pet peeve is being labeled and put into a box. Every day has the ability to change us and we should be open to the refinement process that is life! I am a woman who is grounded by her faith and personal relationship with Jesus Christ. This motivates me to grow in love, and to find joy in others. To know me is to love me (or not.) I can be a lot to handle! But, when I’m in, I am in. When I love, I love hard. When I give, I give completely and whole-heartedly. I may not always have the most popular opinion and I reserve the right to change my mind, but I guarantee authenticity. I only know how to be me! This place, authenticallyasha.com, is a place to be free, be true and most importantly, be you!
- PLANNING 101: HOW TO GET STARTED February 7, 2019
- You Have A Word of the Year, Now What? January 12, 2019
- 30 & Being October 26, 2018
- Finishing Strong: Why Goal Setting in the 4th Quarter Matters October 9, 2018
- Mom Guilt Memoir, Entry #4: I Need A Break! October 2, 2018